Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Though it has been awhile

Hello all! 3 days of events just passed like that.
Friggin fast. Okay first, on Sunday! Went out!
Went to this Vienna restaurant. Mum's treating us, sweet.
Its located at Novena Square. Its filled with cheena people!
Ha ha, cheena. Tskkk.

Kids love this, uber cool man!

Delicious! :P

I had alot, & I mean alot alot alot bowls of cold noodles.
Damnnn, cant get enough nor sick of it. Hoho, yummy!
I think I ate more than 5 bowls. Gah, fat alr :P

ONE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

Doesnt it occur to you that other people's food always looks nice?

Alot of choco goodness!

That drink is only for 18 and above. Who cares :D

Shopped at there & the newly opened Velocity.
Bought 2 tops & a pair of shorts. That saleswoman's damn nice.
Initially, the shorts cost $26, charged me for $10 instead.
The tops costs $16.50. She charged me for $10 each.

Man, I got it for a steal. Hoho, Im lucky :D

On Tues, had Cca! Yes, from now. I'll be taking Tues's training.
Ha ha, & of cos. Quraisha will be taking Friday's.

Meeting's damn fun. Cos we were choosing 24 people for NDP.
Those who shuffle their feet, had to take off their shoes.
Safinah, Renee & I forgot who had to take it out.
Imagine turning with your bare feets, ouch it hurts.

Centre gravity :P

I love ASG for life!

Yilian said this, "Will we have the same feeling 10 years later?"
Something like this. I dont wanna lose contact with ASG!

Ade's "oldie" phone.

Farenheit! Yilian drew it, so artistic :D

The greatest love of all.

2 grumpy looking girls & a couple behind us :P

Ha ha funny, went home & practiced for Olvls oral.
Having a really bad headache & cramps. ANGRY!

Today is Be Yourself Day. People keep on asking me,

"Why your sis wear you never wear?"

"I thought you will wear home clothes?"

"Your sis got wear sia, you never wear."

Okay for the millionth time, I GOT MT ORAL!! Geez :D

Guohao got the most attention in school I supposed.
When he put on his "Sadako" costume, people looked at him.
Some even got scared & screamed & ran away. Ha ha.

Okay, waiting for your turn in the hall was terrifying.
I think my passage reading was like pangsai loh. Shytttt.
But I think my conversation was pretty much okay.

Gahh, please let me at least get a distinction or a merit!
Really freakishly scary. Olvls, what a scary word.

Papa told me some freakish arse psycho his workers,
& made them get all mad & angry for no reason at papa.
May your turn their backs on you someday.
Screw you Robert, screw you.

Okay, shall blog till here. Nerve-wrecking day. Goodbye!
I miss my boy <3

No comments: